HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Project to be Assigned:
Project title: Auto Timecard System HP
Interns will get the opportunity to drive the development of the Auto Timecard System used by our factory employees. The intern's main responsibility would be to ensure the maintenance and development of the Timecard System, which is utilized by almost all of HP's Supplies Operation Manufacturing lines.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Candidate Qualification:
- Undergoing Study in School of Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems OR relevant programming experience
- C# language, .dot NET ASP MVC 5 Framework, Entity framework ORM, HTML/CSS/JQuery, Hangfire
- Able to quickly understand and modify an existing codebase
- 5-6 Months Full Time Starting January 2020
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Software, Computer Science, Information...
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2019, 6:00 pm