HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
What you will do
If you are our College Intern - Data Analytics in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Identify what data is available and relevant
- Design algorithms to extract information from large data source
- Analyze raw data including data quality assessment and data cleaning
- Design algorithms for accurate and scalable prediction
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from cross-functional teams
- Generate meaningful, impactful and actionable insights for business improvements Data visualization and story-telling
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for an individual from Engineering, statistics, business analytics, or computer science with:
- Able to commit to a Full-Time,6 Months Internship
- Excellent analytical thinking, project management and problem-solving skills
- Fundamental knowledge of statistics and probability
- Required: R, Python and Tableau
- Desirable: SAS JMP, Excel Visual Basic, Database structure, SQL
- Growth mindset
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills (fluent in English)
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Statistics, Business and Commerce, Data...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm