HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Project to be Assigned:
Develop methodologies/solutions for optimizing our manufacturing processes through data visualization, predictive analytics, real-time monitoring. Make recommendations for potential data sourcing inadequacy.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Candidate Qualification:
- Undergoing Study in School of Engineering ( Computer Science, Business Analytics, Industrial Engineering, ME, EE or any related field)
- Good visualization skills to create real-time dashboards and/or reports to inform trends and insights
- Knowledge in simulation would be advantage
- Exposure of Smart technologies, e.g IOT application
- Programming and other data visualization knowledge would be an advantage
- Able to communicate effectively
- 5-6 Months Full Time Starting January 2020
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Computer Science, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2019, 6:00 pm