HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
What You Will Do
If you are our College Intern – Electrical Engineering in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Be part of a R&D team, and play a role and take part in an off-cycle project that will influence / dictate the next generation platform of HP Inkjet Printer Connectivity Solution (WIFI).
- Learn more about how HP utilizes Aelectronics & electromagnetic / antenna theory.
- Learn and use various type of test and measurement equipment.
- Collaborate with other discipline engineers (eg. Mechanical, Firmware) to enhance our products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electrical or Electronics Engineering Undergraduate.
- Able to commit to a 5-6 Months Full Time Internship.
- Strong knowledge of electronics principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of C and/or Python will be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th May 2020, 6:00 pm