We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
If you are our College Intern- Firmware Engineer, in Singapore, you will have a chance to be part of a development team that designs and develops state-of-art solutions for HP Printing devices. Will be involved in all aspects of the software development cycle, from requirements analysis, specification development, coding, verification to documentation and training.
What You Will Do
- Develops software tools to support the embedded firmware development for HP printing devices.
- Develop software tools that will be used to automate the measurement of the printing performance
- Interact with team members to gather the requirements and design the solution
- Leverage existing resources and open source libraries to develop the software
- Resolve any software issues in a timely manner
- Provide proper documentation and training at the end of the project
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Computer Science/Engineering or EEE/Communication
- Good knowledge and experience in programming languages (C, C++, Java, or Python)
- Basic knowledge and experience in data analysis
- Good experience with image processing libraries is desired (OpenCV)
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm