HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives. We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
The core of HP is innovation. It’s in our technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. It’s in our DNA. It lives in our product lines, and it’s in how we deliver to our customers. And we bring that same innovation to HR.
When people thrive, so does our business. The future is in progress and we have to keep HR at the leading edge of the workforce trends to drive innovation now and in the future. The goal is to continuously evolve our HR programs and practices to fuel a high performance workforce for today and tomorrow.
What you will do
The Role is to Intern with HP Singapore HR team. You will partner with our HR team and business leaders to help drive employee engagement. This role will report to the Head of HR for HP Singapore and will work closely with the HR Partners and experienced leaders within the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
This job might be for you if:
- You are creative, curious and like to challenge the status quo.
- You are resilient and enthusiastic.
- Ambiguity doesn’t bother you. You see it as an opportunity to create and take ownership.
- You like to ask “why not?” instead of declaring “why not.”
- You thrive in collaborative environment with other bright creative people who share your passion for developing people.
- You like to power through obstacles and get stuff done.
- You enjoy collaborating with smart people and approach your work with a sense of fun.
To land this role, you need to be:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Able to commit to at least 3 months of Internship (Summer Internship).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:27th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm