Selected candidates will work within HP PWAx process team and involve into either PWAx process optimization project or factory SMART data project.
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Project to be Assigned:
To develop proof of Concept of Smart Staking process with digitization of process parameters, and to analyze the data to lay the fundamental of Deep Reinforcement Learning in our Smart Manufacturing Application and Research Centre.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Candidate Qualification:
- Undergoing Study in School of Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics)
- Exposure of Smart technologies, e.g deep learning, machine learning, neutral network
- Programming knowledge is an advantage
- Able to communicate effectively
- 5-6 Months Full Time Starting January 2020
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2019, 6:00 pm