HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our College Intern – Process Engineering in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Participate into data digitalization project to assist the program team for data system infrastructure design, implementation, configuration, debugging and testing.
- Use big data or data analytic approach to create algorithm on process flow, process sequence, product quality control. Enable data automation and data self- driven.
- Be deployed to manufacturing site and assigned with mentors.
Required Skills and Abilities
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Currently studying a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electronic / Electrical / Data or Process Systems Infrastructure)
- Able to commit to a Full Time Internship from July - Dec
- Independent and able to adapt to dynamic operation environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Understanding of data system infrastructure and related IT knowledge
- Understanding of big data and data analytic methodologies
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:7th May 2019, 6:00 pm