HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
What You Will Do
If you are our College Intern - Program Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Work with the APJ HP team supporting major customers who prefer customization rather than off the shelf setups.
- Be immersed in dynamic business scenarios, understand corporation setups & learn about workplace environment.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement & contribute to improvements.
- Enhance efficiencies eg. work with functional teams in developing predictive systems, create efficient algorithms to draw intelligence from existing data.
- Manage data output and input information, data, and records or support the automation development model for internal process.
- Support daily/weekly/monthly reporting and data analysis & document existing process and organize in Sharepoint online.
Required Skills and Abilities
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s / Master's Degree.
- Able to commit to a full-time Internship (3 Months).
- Proven leaders with hunger and aptitude to succeed.
- Innovative, strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present findings clearly and compellingly verbally and in written form.
- Ability to analyze metrics for drivers and root cause are critical success factors.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Access, PowerBI).
- Required proficiency in C#, HTML/CSS language (Additional advantage with R, Python).
- Interest with databases management and visualization tools (such as PowerBI, QlikView, Tableau etc ).
- Interest with a wide variety of predictive modeling, machine learning, data mining, statistical, text mining, and optimization algorithms.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm