HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
Project to be Assigned:
- The selected Intern will have the chance to work with agile team that delivers our SMART objectives [Data Analytics, Additive Mfg., Cyber Physical IOT, Packaging Automation] and embraces the use of smart tools to drive efficiency. Intern will support the team in managing and expanding relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergoing study in School of Engineering (Mechanical/Electronic/Electrical/Data or Process System Infrastructure) OR Undergoing study in Computing (Interested in Manufacturing Industry)
- Good experience in MS Office, basic programming experience, i.e. Java, Visual Basic, C/C++, Python as well as basic experience and/or interest in Project Management
- Basic knowledge and interest in industry 4.0. and basic knowledge of electrical systems
- Strong analytics skills
- Great verbal and communication skills
- Independent and result oriented
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2019, 6:00 pm