HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our College Intern - Software / Computer Engineering in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Create automated flows/scripts to enable end-to-end automation in product printing test, including request creation, test execution, result analysis, result publishing and notification
- Create and maintain SQL database in local or cloud database
- Curate current testing system and application, and suggestions for improvements of testing process, quality and efficiency
- Create dashboard to track product testing’s progress, completion status, and KPIs of manufacturing plant. Preferably with voice notifications
- Innovate and integrate new technologies into projects and activities in inkjet ink plant
- Collaborate with engineers and/or outsourced vendor for smooth implementation and migration
Required Skills and Abilities
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Masters student in Software/Computer Engineering
- Strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solution oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong interpersonal skills and comfortable collaborating with people from different experience and background
- Proficient in object-oriented languages like Java, C++ and/or Python
- SQL and query experience
- Web server and Cloud experience
Availability (Starting January):
6 months full time, or 3 months full time + 2 - 3 months part time
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Software, Computer Science
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2019, 6:00 pm