At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP Engineering entails utilizing established engineering disciplines to test and safeguard the manufacturing standards for new and existing HP products. Working with internal stakeholders and outsourced development partners, you will develop and execute solutions to resolve any existing issues, ensuring that our operating processes are cost-effective and uphold the highest quality.
What you will do
If you are our Graduate Hire - Data Scientist in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Build data analytics solutions to analyse and optimize the cost, quality and availability of inkjet supplies
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations
- Develop methodologies for optimizing our business processes through data visualization, real-time monitoring, predictive analytics
- Partner with various functional teams to adopt and grow use of data analytics
Required Skills and Abilities
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or other relevant qualifications
- Excellent analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Fundamental knowledge of statistics and probability
- Good visualization skills to create real-time dashboards and/or reports to inform trends and insights
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and coherently in a convincing manner
- Knowledge of data analytics, data warehousing, database management (preferably using SQL) and data visualization will be advantageous
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Computer Science, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm