At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
We are looking for a talented and highly-skilled application engineer to join HP Singapore Ink Operations. This will be an exciting opportunity to be involved in the biggest transformation of the manufacturing facility to Industry 4.0.
The application engineer will be tasked to drive projects as part of the whole Smart Manufacturing initiative in the organization. He/She will be responsible in designing, developing and/or implementing programs and applications that are critical in the manufacturing operations.
What you will do
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify business requirements and to work with internal teams and IT partners to develop a system solution.
- Sustain and support existing manufacturing application and systems.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Produce business requirement documents to be used for system development Develop web and desktop application for Ink plant operations including Microsoft office solutions such as Sharepoint, Infopath, etc.
- Coordinate with IT teams to support IT-related infrastructures (Windows Servers, Database, & Network).
- Administer software change management. Initiate and lead Smart Manufacturing projects in Indigo Ink Plant Drive for continuous improvement and implementation of software changes.
- Build, communicate and maintain strong working relationship with local and Israel teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics/Computer/Information Systems or related discipline.
- Preferably knowledgeable in some programming languages such as C#, C++, VB.Net, ASP.NET, SQL Strong analytical and management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
- Able to make business trips to other HP sites overseas.
- Strong technical engineering capabilities. Able to understand/predict the relationships of factors and variables.
- Effective leadership on project planning and execution and issue resolution.
- Ability to make the right recommendations and decisions.
- Strong teamwork and ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software, Computer...
- Closing Date:20th May 2019, 6:00 pm