HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create! If you are our College Intern in Singapore, you will be attached to the "Smart Manufacturing Application and Research Center" and will have a chance to:
- Work with an enterprising team of data scientists and build solutions to track, analyze and visualize the manufacturing and outbound quality of our supplies
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations
- Develop methodologies for optimizing our business processes through data visualization, real-time monitoring, predictive analytics etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Studying Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Statistics with good experience in programming
- Excellent analytical thinking, programming (using R/Python is desirable), and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data analytics, data warehousing, database management (preferably using SQL) and data visualization using RShiny/Plotly
- Fundamental knowledge of statistics and probability
- Good visualization skills to create real-time dashboards and/or reports to inform trends and insights
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and coherently in a convincing manner
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2019, 6:00 pm