HPE Aruba Networking Business unit is looking for a self-motivated, results oriented individual to join our Manufacturing Engineering team.
As Hardware Design Engineer, you will be responsible to design, analyze, develop, modify and evaluate electrical/electronic parts, components, sub-systems, algorithms, or integrated circuitry for electrical/electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
The individual will also conduct feasibility studies, design margin and validation analyses and empirical testing on new and modified designs. Also assist in architecture development and assessment. Evaluate reliability of materials, properties, designs, and techniques used in production.
May direct support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication.
What You Will Do
In a typical day as a Hardware Design Engineer, you would:
- Design portions of engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
- Implement established test plans for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements.
- Develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on electrical hardware design and development.
- Participate as a member of project team of other electrical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Experience or understanding of electrical design tools and software packages.
- Understanding of design for electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
- Understanding of thermal and electromagnetic properties of materials and managing emissions.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm