At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure. Business used to rely on technology, now business is technology, and customer experience is the IT experience.
Navigating and harnessing this digital transformation quickly is how to get ahead but it comes with challenges.
We are looking for Sales Graduate with passion in technology industry to join the organization. The graduate hire would be working closely with the other experienced sales team members on compute sales program, market analytics and partner sales programs and initiatives to drive revenue and growth for the company.
What You Will Do
- Contributes to building a pipeline by generating leads and referrals and building on existing company business within the account.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a basic understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Support account managers by responding to customer requests in specialty area.
- Offer up-selling suggestions to account managers regarding new business opportunities within the account.
- Describe benefits of solutions, services, products, during selling process.
- May focus on growing contractual renewals for smaller, less complex accounts, to higher-total-contract- value renewals; manage sales pipeline.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University or Bachelor's degree
- Formal training program completed in specialty and/or >1 year quota carrying sales experience.
- Fresh graduate, and/or posesses 0-1 year of sales experience in specialty sales.
- Adequate knowledge of product, service, or solution to enable a sale.
- Can differentiate to some degree between own offerings and what competitors offer.
- Applies specialized technical product/service/solution knowledge to assess client's business and identify opportunities to extend current business in the account.
- Use value-added selling skills to propose additional products, services, solutions which will contribute to customer's business.
- Work as a member of the team in providing support and giving input regarding account opportunities.
- Contract renewal and extension facilitation skills.
- Have enough knowledge about a product, service or solution to be able to qualify a deal.
- Negotiation of profitable deals so that the company can expand opportunities based on existing business and increase footprint and revenue.
- Product demonstration, customer training, and product installation skills.
- Solid communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- All deals entered into Siebel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm