Around the world, growth is bringing new prosperity; businesses are pioneering new trade routes; and new centres of wealth and influence are emerging. At HSBC, we’re inspired by the ways the world is changing for our business and for our customers. That’s why we’re looking to connect with the best and the brightest people from across the globe. With so much to offer, we’re ideally placed to help you realise your ambitions.
During the Hong Kong Co-op Programme, which lasts for six months, your work placement will challenge you to use your talents and academic knowledge to add value to the bank and improve your professional and personal skills. You will receive practical training to complement your academic studies, embedding our values while growing your career. You will benefit from building your skills and banking knowledge in a real working environment, and will be provided opportunities to take on responsibilities in a selection of interesting projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Additional computer skills in Excel (Macro), Access and Projects, and Chinese typing skills would be advantageous
- Fluency in English (Cantonese or Mandarin would be advantageous)
- The legal right to work in Hong Kong
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2018, 6:00 pm