客戶服務主任 - 零售銀行及財富管理業務
Customer Service Officer - Wealth and Personal Banking
- Provide quality customer service through accurate and efficient counter transactions
- Meet the financial services needs of customers by identifying opportunities and referring them to appropriate bank colleagues
- Ensure smooth branch operations and achieve satisfactory audit rating by meeting all control and service requirements
- Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing compliance controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies
- Customer centric mindset with commitment to deliver quality service
- Self-motivated and adaptable to a service environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn with positive attitude
- Strong sense of ownership
- Fluency in Cantonese and English. Mandarin a definitive advantage
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder, with a pass in Mathematics, English and Chinese
- Holder of insurance or investment license, preferred but not a must
- Teller experience preferred or customer service experience in mass market or walk in environment
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- 18 days paid annual leave plus additional leave (e.g. marriage, birthday and maternity)
- Employer pension contribution of up to 13% of monthly basic salary
- Medical and life coverage for you, your spouse and children
- Staff housing loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price
- Employee banking services including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 3:59 pm