At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate.
Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let's talk.
What You Will Do
We are currently seeking an IT Specialist intern specializing in networking to support internal and client project activities.
The intern will be working with project delivery, networking & IT Security teams to complete daily assignments and perform project implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Familiar with UNIX, Linux or Windows platform.
- Familiar with IT concepts, have Networking knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work in teams, problem solve and communicate effectively regarding technical projects.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Knowledge of networking and IT security.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm