Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses.
As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs.
You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client’s organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Life @ IBM:
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful changes - to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
What You Will Do
- Actively seeks new knowledge and improves skills.
- Strong technical acumen, with the ability to pick up new technologies and concepts through self-training or with minimal guidance.
- Proficient at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing, and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- Thrives on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates leadership and adaptability, with willingness to take ownership of any given task or project.
- Manages time and prioritizes work based on project needs and deadlines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant.
- 3 years of work experience or below - Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP Networking and routing concepts.
- Understanding and knowledge of IT Security Fundamentals and general cyber-security concepts.
- Understanding and knowledge of Cloud technology concepts.
- Familiarity with common security vulnerabilities and associated concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent command in Chinese and English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm