Our GBS graduates are part of the 2-year Consulting by Degrees program; IBM’s global graduate leadership and development program designed for graduates who are passionate about building a career in consulting. You will be given the opportunity to experience different clients and job roles within GBS throughout your 2-year program.
Our Consulting arm, Global Business Services (GBS), has a number of exciting graduate openings for 2018 on the Consulting by Degree Program:
A strong interest to join an Entry Level/ Graduate Consulting Program. IBM’s global graduate leadership and development program designed for graduates.
We are seeking motivated graduates who can listen to customers, help define a cognitive vision and roadmap, and participate in the implementation of the solutions.
- Participate in Design Thinking workshops with clients, and be able to accurately document outcomes (including compelling visual diagrams and infographics)
- Engage with subject matter experts to translate customers’ problems and pain points in to a high level future state vision
- Work within a team environment to develop innovative solutions
- Leverage IBM Watson cognitive capabilities
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred areas of study / experience:
Business and Economics, and students from other faculties who can demonstrate their drive and passion to help customers realise the benefits of implementing cognitive solutions, are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 3.5 GPA or 2nd upper equivalent
- Required: Bachelor Degree;
- Preferred: Master Degree;
- A strong interest to join an Entry Level/ Graduate Consulting Program
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.