We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The intern will support the daily operations of the Supply Chain Planner colleagues under the guidance of an assigned mentor. He/she will also work on improvement projects/ideas with a digitalization focus and further support other ongoing supply chain projects.
What You Will Do
In Your New Role You Will:
- Assist in the daily management of supply chain operations execution.
- Provide project management support & coordination across the supply chain functions as needed.
- Manage and maintain KPI reports and key logistics data parameters.
- Provide support in process improvements and reporting automation.
- Increased know how and hands-on experience in supply chain operations.
- Usage of data analytics to solve real-world business topics.
- Involvement in various projects to further strengthen technical, automation and soft skills.
- Exposure to a dynamic work environment with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- On track to attain a diploma/degree in Business Administration/Economics, Industrial engineering.
- Excellent analytical and systematic skills to evaluate complex data and processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn by maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending internal education training on Supply Chain topics.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications : Word, Powerpoint, Excel (Pivot tables, VBA coding).
- Ideal candidate has familiarity with Tableau or other data analysis / visualization tools.
- Able to commit from July to December 2020.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Economics, Engineering
- Closing Date:29th May 2020, 6:00 pm