Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!
The 12-month traineeship program (in Year 1) is linked to our fresh Graduate programme - Jumpstart 2.0 and selected top trainees will progress into Year 2. The programme is designed based on future skills development pathway to enhance employability where job rotations to different departments would provide exposure to Industry 4.0 (Smart Factory) Automation that explores the evolution of IoT and AI into seamless enablers of global transformation. In 2019, Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific won the Silver award in "Excellence in Graduate Recruitment and Development" for our Jumpstart program.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Be supporting Outsourced Assembly & Test (OSAT) Development Project Office activities to standardize and enhance development reporting.
- Document a work manual for OSAT Development reporting systematic.
- Provide support in rolling out the standard templates for referencing in excel / A milestone tabs.
- Support Global Change Management (GCM) systematic roll out of transfer and conversion projects / activities templates.
- Support a maintenance database for OSAT Bill of Material (BOM) set for fast referencing.
- Shadow a lead engineer in an Autobahn project and concept work.
- Develop basic understanding of development project management requirements and Automotive Change Management process.
- Enhance knowledge in OSAT Backend packaging.
- Exposure in FMEA and risks management tools in Package development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
- Familiar with latest data analytics/ Tableau, FMEA concept and basic project management skills.
- Exposure to Semiconductor Manufacturing & Backend operations would be an advantage.
- Passionate in learning new skills, you are able to work independently as well as in a team to achieve best results.
- You strong communication skills enable you to converse seamlessly across different cultural background.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm