Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Assist to identify critical 3D printing materials for relevant projects.
- Be involved in building prototype for IC packaging application assessment (e.g., ASSY tooling, jigs and fixtures).
- Manage project feasibility of using 3D printing for IC Packaging Assembly.
- Support key functions on constructing suitable applications for 3D printing.
- Identify potential application of 3D printing IC package development.
- Identify areas in high volume manufacturing that can benefit with this technology.
- Establish internal know-how of 3D printing methods.
- Serve as basis to compare advantage/ disadvantage of 3D printing versus existing methods.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain a diploma in Mechatronics Engineering related study.
- Know-how in industrial equipment (e.g. wirecut, EDM).
- Proficient in using AutoCAD or Autodesk inventor or Creo5).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm