Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of the Operation Automation team and under the guidance of an assigned mentor, will undertake projects working on Infineon Singapore Smart Factory automation equipment and upcoming automation projects in Infineon Industry 4.0 drive.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Assist automation engineers in performance of assignments and day-to-day operation support.
- Assist digitalization of equipment operation data for day-to-day performance monitoring.
- Assist in the data analytics, design & development of future hardware to improve existing automation equipment.
- Involve in automation projects in integration, testing, performance analysis, system safety and operation run to achieve a Smart Factory.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Understanding the day-to-day tasks of an Automation engineer.
- Understanding of automation projects in the operation of a Smart Factory.
- Understanding the next level of manufacturing to achieve Industry 4.0.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain Bachelor in Automation / Electrical & Electronic / Mechanical / Computer Engineering with a hands-on and analytical mindset.
- Knowledge in Tableau and UiPath will be added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm