Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of the Finance and Business Administration team will be under the guidance of an assigned mentor, will undertake projects working on Infineon’s Finance and Digitalization initiative.
What we offer you in Singapore - Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Understand R&D reporting and support the development finance reporting in Tableau platform.
- Explore new funding opportunities from various government agencies’ websites and identify any relevant program.
- Setup project tracking reporting platform.
- Simplify expense tracking process.
- Understand budget controlling process and management reporting.
- Experience to create new reports in digital platform.
- Understand Singapore's funding working model.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain a Bachelor's in Finance or Accounting, preferably with second major in Computer Science.
- Knowledge in Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm