Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of Business Analytics Center of Competence Team, under the guidance of an assigned mentor, will undertake analytics projects that conduct research and work on Infineon specific failure mode chip detection using computer vision.
What we offer you in Singapore - Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Do hands-on and research with image generation and fine-grained failure chip detection using computer vision.
- Optimize memory usage of machine learning models in house.
- Exposure to end-to-end analytical use cases and actual semiconductor industry applications.
- Gain understanding of analytics platforms/tools and ability to build productive solution in agile mode.
- Industry work experience, access to different points of view and widened perspectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong research and learning ability to dive deep to state-of-art AIML techniques.
- Programing language like Python, deep learning frameworks like Pytorch, Keras or Tensorflow.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm