Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of the Customer Logistic Management Competency Center and under the guidance of an assigned mentor, will undertake projects related to digitalization, improving Infineon’s order fulfillment management process and/or reporting requirements.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Analyze current work procedures and propose productivity improvement.
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines and develop reports and analysis.
- Support the end users by providing complete documentation on newly designed process, reports or dashboards.
- Be involved in Customer Logistics Managerial (CLM) related digitalization projects, such as RPA or chatbot.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Understanding of Infineon Supply Chain, focusing on Order Management process and driving continuous improvements.
- Exposure to digitalization projects and software such as SAP PIF, Tableau.
- Develop project management skills through contribution to projects.
- Understand business environment in Asia Pacific.
- Learn to communicate with various stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain Master / Bachelor in IT, Supply Chain Management or Engineering fields.
- Academic exposure in Excel Macro, Tableau, Python or other programming languages is an advantage.
- Good analytical skills with passion for Visual Analytics.
- Academic or project exposure to Web scrapping and text analytics will be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm