Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of the digital FA project team to support FA data upload, use case development, research and consolidating the machine learning and search engine testing and improvement support, daily work with FA and IT team.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Learn conventional Failure Analysis process and digital FA process.
- Perform testing for FA search tools, and collecting feedback from self and team for IT improvement.
- Participate end user use case development.
- Participate all FA digital project activities, and take care some of sub work packages, such as UI/UX improvement, supervise teaching, FA ontology development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain a Bachelor's degree in electronics, semiconductor, or materials science/engineering, or chemical engineering or chemistry, or computer science.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with data scientist subjects, data mining, infographics, AI programming, or subjects related to above topics.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm