Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of the Intelligent Burn In System (IBIS) Engineering team and under the guidance of an assigned mentor, will undertake projects working on Equipment improvements and process stability for Automotive technology products.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Assist Intelligent Burn in System Engineers in equipment performance monitoring and day-to-day operation support.
- Assist in data collection and qualification of new tools and fixtures.
- Support in data analytics and solution development with equipment engineers for process improvement.
- Documentation of process flow and work instructions for cascade to operations.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the semiconductor manufacturing and backend testing process.
- Practice systematic approach in problem analysis and solution development.
- Acquire data analytical skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Interest in Backend Testing process, automation and data analytics.
- Basic knowledge in Tableau and Microsoft Office.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm