Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The intern, as part of IT FSC team, will support AIML projects in the areas of Supply Chain and Finance together with other Data Scientists.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Active participation in data analytics process, including business understanding, data understanding, modelling, and visualization.
- Identify data sources and automate ETL process.
- Feature engineering and analyzing large, complex, multi-dimension datasets and able to translate this to actionable business insights.
- Development of software standards for the implementation of AI/ML models.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Involvement in industrial practice of data analytics processes and representing data via reporting and visualization.
- Explore machine learning / AI to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modelling.
- Explore big data analytics best practices.
- Gain experience with Supply Chain and Finance business processes and systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain Bachelor’s in Electrical & Electronic / Material Science / Mechanical / Computer Engineering with a research-oriented mindset.
- Study in Computer Science / Data Analytics in the field of AI / ML / Data Science.
- Good understanding of computational complexity, data structures, programming languages, design patterns and software architectures.
- Good in Python and SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm