Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Active participation in data analytics process, including business understanding, data understanding, modelling, and visualization.
- Identify data sources and automate ETL process.
- Feature engineering and analyzing large, complex, multi-dimension datas
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study in Computer Science / Data Analytics in the field of AI / ML / Data Science.
- Good understanding of computational complexity, data structures, programming languages, design patterns and software architectures.
- Good in Python and SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm