Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of the Engineering- Application & System team and under the guidance of an assigned mentor, will undertake projects working on Infineon’s flagship machine learning and data analytics.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Manage data analysis and machine learning model application for false alarm reduction in Anomaly detection project.
- Assist key functions in the application of statistical and machine learning methods for SBA and other projects.
- Be involved in other backend data and analytics projects.
- Understand the main steps of back-end assembly packaging process, back-end final test production procedures and the subsequent data post-processing.
- Learn the concept and application of Machine learning for back-end assembly and final test.
- Gain knowledge on the concept and application of statistical methods for back-end.
- Acquire know-how in programming languages through intensive use of batch programming, R, Python and XML language to program a data analysis tool.
- Enhance communication skills through interaction with international colleagues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain a Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science or Information Technology, Data Science and Analytics.
- Know-how in machine learning and programming languages preferred - R, Python and XML.
- Motivated to learn and pick up new knowledge.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm