Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, joining the procurement team at Infineon Singapore, will undergo on-the-job training that encompasses a spectrum of purchasing functions. He/She will play an active role in project discussions and will follow through assignments, thereby gaining insights to the procurement process and operations in the MNC environment.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Understand business requirement and source vendors for products and services.
- Conduct comparisons of vendor offers to facilitate decision making.
- Support buyers in on-boarding of new suppliers.
- Conduct checking of quotations and leasing schedules.
- Perform market research, support short term projects and reporting.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Accumulate experience working in the procurement department and learn its daily operations and processes.
- Improve knowledge in products, services and vendor sourcing.
- Develop understanding of the interactions of the purchasing function with its stakeholders and the ways the function contributes value to the business.
- Hone project management and communication skills through your participation in project discussions / negotiations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business Administration.
- Students in Engineering or similar fields are welcome to apply.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, keen to pick up new knowledge.
- Team player and able to work well at all levels.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering, Procurement
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm