Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of the Product Master Data department as part of Corporate Supply Chain, you will be under the guidance of an assigned mentor, you will contribute in Data management and undertake digitalization transformation projects for department.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Consolidate all required Product Master Data requests for modelling in Infineon's Global Master Data applications.
- Validate if Product Master Data requests are able to fulfil both business units demand and manufacturing requirements.
- Implement structured Product Master Data in Infineon's Global Master Data applications.
- Ensure Data quality control on Product Data Management.
- Be involved in Master Data related projects as assigned.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Learn how to consolidate all required Product Master Data requests for modelling.
- Gain knowledge on how to validate the Product Master Data request and fulfil both business units demand and manufacturing requirements.
- Know how to develop and implement structured Product Master Data in Infineon's Global Master Data applications.
- Understand Data quality control on Product Data Management.
- Improve interpersonal and communication skills through being involved in Master Data related projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor in IT / Engineering / Supply Chain/ Business Administration studies.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Perform tasks meticulously and accurately.
- Proficient in MS Excel (especially functions).
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm