Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, to sustain current internal system with AI(Artificial intelligence) feature request from business benefit point of view and under the guidance of an assigned mentor.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Involved in ORR project (over-rejection retest) to understand project objective, business benefit, structure, and student role in the project mainly script/AI involvement, communication with external department to make project complete within timeline.
- Involve on minor small task which benefit to the product and test engineering team in terms of automation achievement.
- Hands on experience with technician to understand BE test process flow and testing structure in production environment, to understand background of backend test environment as well as benefit to project.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Work on ATE (Automated test equipment) to understand more on objective, benefit and learning curve of project from both company and personal prospective.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain Bachelor’s in Electrical & Electronic / Material Science / Mechanical / Computer Engineering with a research-oriented mindset.
- Strong in programming language (C++, Python, Java, Perl etc.) analytical, decision-making skillset, which to achieve user requirement.
- Proficient in MS office applications (mainly Excel and Power Point) and data mining.
- Self-discipline, motivated, initiative, creative, this is to drive the project to have the positive output.
- Good communication with external departments as request.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm