Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of the BE DEV team and under the guidance of an assigned mentor, will undertake projects working on digitalization of existing forecasting of resource and equipment required to support development projects in the organization, and at the same time will also work on creating automated reports of various logistic activities.
What we offer you in Singapore - Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will require to support:
- High level organizational planning for resource and equipment.
- Development build planning and automation of reports.
- Resource and equipment booking for development builds and automation of reports.
- Material inventory reporting and automation of reports.
- Understand package development process.
- Understand semiconductor backend package process flow and logistic arrangement.
- Insight of resource planning and equipment forecasting to support project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain a Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Computing Course.
- Knowledge on Database / Scripting / Programming.
- Data Analytical Skill.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm