Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
At a glance:
The student, as part of the Product Ramp up Management team and under the guidance of an assigned mentor, will undertake projects working on software development projects focusing on data application.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- You will experience development & deployment of data driven software solution in Product Management & Supply Chain Management area.
- To assist and support the role in the Process Improvement and Automation Project - to identify, analyze and construct an automation solution.
- Participation in projects related to supply chain processes & tools, and change management.
- Assist to improvise the business processes, reporting enhancement.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Gain insights of business process & operational knowledge from world leading automotive semiconductor solution provider.
- Experience of developing innovative software solution to assist productivity, quality & engineering/business decision.
- To understand and gain the insights of IFX complexity Supply chain processes.
- To identify the potential gap and implement the workaround and automation solution to improve the productivity and efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- On track to attain Bachelor's in computer science/computer engineering, applied mathematics, statistics, industrial/system engineering.
- Strong foundation in programming of Python, C#.
- Solid understanding in object-oriented software development.
- Experience in Data Visualization such as Tableau, Power BI is highly appreciated.
- Experience in Data base technology such as Oracle is highly appreciated.
- Experience in Data mining & Advanced Data analytics like predictive analysis using Python, R is highly appreciated.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2021, 6:00 pm