Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student, as part of the Yield Engineering team and under the guidance of an assigned mentor. He/she will undertake projects working on Infineon’s flagship TriCore-based Automotive Micro-controllers.
What we offer you in Singapore - Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Automate data extraction from database to be used in Tableau directly.
- Customized the existing A2G Tableau Dashboards for A3G Application.
- Creation of new dashboards that provide standard analysis steps which allows users to filter information efficiently and effectively.
- Creating automated data extraction and data analysis GUI.
- Application and scripting skills for real engineering application.
- Understanding Semiconductor basic manufacturing process.
- Improve engineering problem solving skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to obtain a Bachelor's in Engineering, Computing or related fields.
- Ability in programming skills (C/C++, Python, Visual Basic Application…).
- Background database management systems (Oracle, SQLite…).
- Knowledge in Tableau is a plus.
- Independent and team player.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm