Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The intern, as part of the PSS Supply and Production Management (SPM) team in Singapore, will undergo a training plan to understand the supply chain fundamentals within IFX.
He/She will then be mainly involved in digitalization/process improvement projects related to the Ramp up and Change Management (RCM) function and/or Production Management (PRM) function.
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Assist/Support department on operations execution.
- Work with Infineon AI local expert to support department's process improvements or digitalization projects.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and teammates located in different regions (teleconference and email communication) to ensure project success.
- Conduct project presentations in various project review platforms and conduct trainings to key users upon project completion.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the IFX supply chain in greater detail with reference to the SCOR model.
- Learn the different supply chain processes related to RCM or PRM function.
- Gain experience and skills in digitalization/process improvement projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business administration / Supply Chain Management / Engineering / Data Science and Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
- Excellent analytical and systematic skills to evaluate complex data and processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications - Word, PowerPoint, Excel (Pivot tables, VBA coding).
- Proficient in data visualization & analytics tools such as Tableau, SQL and Python and AI skills such as NLP, RPA.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Data Science and Analytics, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm