Part of your life. Part of tomorrow - We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The student will be part of the DSO Thin Isolation team under the guidance of an assigned mentor. His/her main focus on this project will be more on the data collection and analysis of the wire bond output responses based on the DEV Process Block Handbook (PBHB).
What You Will Do
In your new role you will:
- Learn the principle of thermosonic wire bonding process.
- Acquire basic understanding of wire bonding materials and output response.
- Learn output process measurement methods (including hands-on) and statistical analysis.
- Learn basic wire bond machine setup and required tooling for setup.
Internship Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the development team core functions and expectations (Project Leader, Package Design, Lead frame Design, Technology Integration and Unit Process Development).
- Full understanding of the requirements in wire bond process development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- On track to attain Diploma in electronics / electrical engineering, process engineering or material science.
- Experience on systematic problem-solving tools (e.g. 8D, Fishbone Diagram, Why-Why Analysis etc.) and statistical tools (Regression, Test of Significance etc.).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm