Ingersoll Rand's Sales Development summer internship is a 3-month program designed to prepare participants for the post-graduate Sales Development Program. During the summer, interns will receive comprehensive training and project experience designed to expose them to all aspects of our industrial business, including: product knowledge, manufacturing, engineering, customer care, sales & marketing, aftermarket services, distribution, pricing, and strategic accounts. We’re looking for performance-driven, innovative leaders who understand the importance of collaboration and customer focus.
As we hire many of our early talent positions through our intern talent, successful candidates will have an opportunity to interview for the full-time, 12 month Sales Development Program upon completion of the summer internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Qualified candidates are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree - Engineering, or Technology related field are preferred but not required.
- Grade point average of 2.9 or higher.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; minimum of one experience such as school club officer, sports team captain, resident advisor, or exceptional leadership of work projects.
- Willing to be mobile and relocate anywhere in the United States.
- Resiliency and ability to adapt quickly.
- Eligible for employment in the United States without sponsorship.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
Dallas (United States...
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm