We are seeking a highly motivated MBA student to support our Global Supply Chain team with the execution of strategies and action plans.
As the Global Supply Chain Intern, you will have the opportunity to support the effective and efficient execution of a Global Supply Chain network and design that is aligned with business objectives globally and regionally, through a consultative approach with Ingredion’s functional teams and supply chain stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Providing Supply Chain support to our business partners and functions.
- Supporting our Ingredion Supply Chain data systems project management and implementation plans, including project planning and execution to ensure expected financial and operational results.
- Supporting our Supply Chain Sustainability programs across Ingredion, including sustainable sourcing, transportation carbon footprint metrics and other initiatives.
- Supporting the post-implementation of a Data Governance tool across Ingredion, helping to support the resolution of open issues and relevant process changes.
- Developing strong working relationships with global colleagues to drive alignment of functional objectives.
- Helping develop and support talent development programs within Supply Chain.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Progress towards an MBA degree program with a concentration in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance or a related field.
- The availability to work 40hrs per week during the summer internship term.
- Strong technical knowledge of Supply Chain processes.
- Excellent analytical and financial acumen skills.
- Experience or knowledge in Continuous Improvement tools, such as Lean and/or Six Sigma preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Affinity with operating in an organization with a globally integrated supply chain.
- Ability to mobilize to rapidly adapt to changing circumstances without losing momentum.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to function well as a team member or independently.
- Are able to accept change and have a strong will to improve in an ambitious work environment.
- Are a self-starter with a positive attitude with the ability to be productive independently.
- Are able to listen and understand a process before recommending improvements.
- Can tackle problems through innovative, creative solutions.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Logistics and...
United States (United...
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm