As a Software Developer, your focus areas shall be on Development of PC Applications for GNSS Products on Windows/mac machines.
What You Will Do
- You will also develop Tests Scripts to enable tests automation and logs analysis.
- You will comply with the Software Development Processes/Procedures deployed in the Organization.
- You will prepare user guides for the tools developed.
What You Will Need
- Graduate pursuing post graduate engineering degree in computer science / IT, OR.
- Undergraduate pursuing engineering degree in computer science / IT Proficient in C, C++, C, C++, Java, scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Familiarity with object oriented programming concepts.
- Experience with Development Environment such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, Qt, Xcode.
- Good programming skills, with in-depth understanding of device communication, file handling and multi-threaded techniques.
- Strong Analytical and Debugging skills, Communication and interpersonal skills, Windows application development using PCIe driver is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm