IRAS' flagship programme offers both career development opportunities in various fields, as well as unique insights into how IRAS functions as the tax administrator of Singapore.
You will get a first-hand experience of our work and culture. Apart from tax-related work, there are projects that involve strategic planning or corporate functions, enhancing operations and/or digital capabilities (think robotic process automation, chatbots!) etc.
Outstanding interns may secure a full-time position with us
What You Will Do
Through your internship at the Service Experience Centre, you will provide quality service and advice to taxpayers on tax practices, application of tax laws and assessments through phone, interviews and live chats. You will have the opportunity to be involved in the following projects:
- Applying Design Thinking, Data Analytics and Behavioural Insights to improve services
- Training of Virtual Assistant - VICA Chatbot
- Artificial Intelligence Automation
- You will gain competency in the application of taxes, improved confidence, communications and negotiation skills which are important pre-requisites for future employment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University undergraduate pursuing a bachelor degree in Business Administration/Accountancy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to handle public inquiries across different communication platforms
- Possess knowledge and insights of Singapore’s tax system
- Assist with Tax Computation on Basic Income Tax/Property Tax and Tax Planning to assess the effect of changes in legislation or case law on the tax liabilities of an individual or entity
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:30th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm