Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole.
From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
What You Will Do
At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are changing our world.
Graduate Engineer performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of a project. Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined.
The incumbent has basic knowledge of concepts, principles, and theories in the subject area or discipline. The person has a general understanding of the role of the team/ department and industry practice and standards.
- To support the civil/structural/ geotechnical team in undertaking supervision of construction works for Government or Private projects.
- Under supervision, the individual performs basic aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Using prescribed methods, under supervision, performs specific tasks for engineering assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master or Degree holder in Civil / Structural / Geotechnical related disciplines from local or overseas University with transcripts uploaded for consideration.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Good team player and hard working.
- Scheme A training will be provided.
- You must have working rights in Hong Kong to be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Geotechnical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm