About the Position
We are looking for a Specialist to join our Treasury group, helping us analyze and optimize our financing and capital to best support the firm’s trading portfolio. We are a small team of analysts and automaters who build SQL, Bash, and Python tools on top of our OCaml-based infrastructure. Our projects primarily focus on supporting the firm’s trading as it expands into new products and strategies, and can range from financing and margin replication to portfolio optimisation and data visualization.
In this role, you’ll train alongside seasoned colleagues as you learn about our trading business, tech stack, and underlying infrastructure. You’ll also get a sense of the role Treasury plays in the day-to-day operations of the firm. As you become better versed in these areas, you’ll take on the management of processes related to liquidity usage, FX funding, and the movement of securities. Over time, your work will come to include the improvement and refinement of our existing tools and processes, and idea generation around how to support our growth into new markets.
Treasury is centrally placed, and as the scope of your responsibility expands, you’ll interact with a wide range of internal groups, including traders and software engineers. Your growing internal network will be incredibly valuable in this role. We don’t always know the right answer, but we like to think we know which questions to ask to find it, and where to start having those conversations. We are also big believers in finding exceptional, smart, humble people and teaching and training them. If that sounds like you, we hope you’ll consider applying regardless of how much “experience” you have in this space.
- Numerate and comfortable working with data
- Eager to learn about all aspects of our business
- Experience with programming in any language, and interest in expanding these skills
- Excellent communication skills; you should be able to distill complex concepts into clear, concise messages for a range of audiences
- Fluency in English required
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2022, 3:59 pm