Jardines is recruiting #RareTalent to start in September 2019 in Hong Kong.
THE RARE LEAD, THE REST FOLLOW
Jardines is an extraordinary business. We’re one of the top 200 publicly traded companies in Asia, and a member of the Fortune 500. To be a leader here, you must possess one or more rare traits – leadership, risk-taking, customer focus and forward thinking.
If you are a Rare Talent, JETS will transform you from a high-potential graduate into a business leader at Jardines.
The immersive JETS experience blends mentoring, leadership training, interactive learning and time overseas. Over the course of three years, you will work in six functions across two industries. You will develop business knowledge that covers everything you need to start out as a business leader. You will strengthen your natural Rare Talent – and find new ones. You will take on significant responsibilities quite early on in your career. After three years, you will be on track to manage one of our businesses in some of the most exciting cities in Asia and beyond.
YOU WILL GET:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Housing assistance
- Variety of career opportunities
- Dynamic business and leadership skills development
- Sponsorship to complete professional qualifications
WHAT MAKES A RARE TALENT:
- Proven leadership potential
- Strong commercial acumen
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Innovative thinking with an adventurous spirit
- Strongly affiliated with Asia
- Culturally sensitive and adaptable
- A good degree in any subject
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Apply online by:
30 September 2018 (Sunday) for Beijing assessment centre
7 October 2018 (Sunday) for Singapore assessment centre
14 October 2018 (Sunday) for Hong Kong assessment centre
11 November 2018 (Sunday) for Shanghai assessment centre
16 December 2018 (Sunday) for London assessment centre
6 January 2019 (Sunday) for Ho Chi Minh City assessment centre
Apply now: www.jardinesjourney.com
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2018, 11:59 pm