What You Will Do
- Provide assistance to conduct market, business, and financial research & analysis on investment opportunities.
- To support the Jebsen Capital team in portfolio management activities of existing portfolio companies.
- Support monthly update reports on Jebsen Capital-relevant industries, private equity transactions, and regulatory changes.
- Gather information for ad-hoc requests (e.g., bank due diligence, legal updates, portfolio company requests, translations).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master’s degree student, preferably in business, accounting, finance, data analytics or related discipline.
- Knowledge in structured products, forex and credit market.
- Exceptional presentation skill in both verbal, written, charts and graphics.
- Diligent and thorough with Excel and presented information.
- Exceptional interpersonal skill & team player.
- Able to work full-time.
Closing in 6 days
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm