Jefferies’ Investment Banking summer program provides Summer Analysts with the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across an array of investment banking products and industries and to develop lasting personal and professional relationships with peers and experienced bankers that will serve as the foundation for a successful career.
Jefferies’ lean deal team structure affords Summer Analysts the opportunity to play an important role, working closely with experienced bankers on pitches and live deals. In addition to performing fundamental analysis and research into companies and markets, Summer Analysts are encouraged to think creatively, offer their input, and add value to the team from day one. As with everyone at Jefferies, Summer Analysts are expected to pursue their projects with excellence, a collaborative spirit, and with the highest levels of integrity.
Following a brief orientation and training program, Summer Analysts will focus on real-life on the job learning, with colleagues serving as both instructors and mentors throughout the 10-week program. In addition, Summer Analysts will participate in a series of social and educational events designed to complement the experience with valuable opportunities for further learning and networking. Each Summer Analyst will also have the opportunity to review their professional development and receive detailed feedback on their performance, both at mid-summer and at the end of summer.
What You Will Do
- Conducting company and industry research.
- Provide support on financial analysis, and modeling and evaluation activities.
- Assisting in preparation pitch book, business proposals, reports and memos.
- Participating in the execution of live transactions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Successful Jefferies Summer Analysts will be able to multitask and manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Candidates must demonstrate professionalism and client management skills together with strong technical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The work is fast paced, intense and intellectually stimulating. The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, be adaptable and work both independently and as part of a team are essential traits of a successful candidate.
- You should have a strong academic background and be completing the third year of a four-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent program. Although a background in accounting or finance is helpful, we hire Summer Analysts who have studied a variety of disciplines.
- Candidates must hold a valid work permit to work in Singapore.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm